Die letzten Wochen waren mit Sicherheit für alle nicht einfach und was in dieser außergewöhnlichen Zeit zu bewältigen war, ist mit Sicherheit einzigartig. Auch wenn nun bereits erste Lockerungen in Kraft getreten sind, wissen wir alle nicht, was die Zukunft bringt.
Heute jährt sich das verheerende Erdbeben von Nepal zum 5. Mal. Da wir alle auf der Welt momentan unseren eigenen Kummer und Sorgen haben, finde ich es unangebracht einen Spendenaufruf zu machen. Aber ich möchte mich für all eure bisherigen Spenden, euer Mitgefühl und Offenherzigkeit bedanken.
Mittlerweile konnten € 84.650,00 an Hilfsbedürftige in Nepal überbracht werden. Erst im Jänner konnte ich bei einem privaten Schwester- Besuch der liebevollen Melanie (Leitung der Spendenorganisation) € 1.650,00 übergeben. Mit diesem Geld konnten 5.950 Mahlzeiten für Schüler aus wirtschaftlich benachteiligten Familien bezahlt werden!
Ich danke euch von ganzem Herzen für all die bisherige und weitere Unterstützung, bleibt gesund und achtet auf euch!
Alles Liebe, Namaste, Ulli 💕🙏
The
past few weeks have certainly not been easy for everyone and what has
to be done in this unusual time is certainly unique. Even if the
first easing has already come into force, we all do not know what the
future holds.
Today the devastating earthquake in Nepal is celebrating its 5th anniversary. Since we all in the world currently have our own sorrows and worries, I find it inappropriate to call for donations. But I would like to thank you for all your donations so far, your compassion and kindness.
In the meantime, € 84,650.00 has been delivered to those in need in Nepal. It was only in January that I was able to hand over to kind Melanie (head of the welfare organization) € 1,650.00 when I was on a private trip visiting my sister. With this money, 5,950 meals could be paid for students from economically disadvantaged families!
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the previous and further support, stay healthy and take care of yourself!
All the best, Namaste, Ulli
💕🙏
Today the devastating earthquake in Nepal is celebrating its 5th anniversary. Since we all in the world currently have our own sorrows and worries, I find it inappropriate to call for donations. But I would like to thank you for all your donations so far, your compassion and kindness.
In the meantime, € 84,650.00 has been delivered to those in need in Nepal. It was only in January that I was able to hand over to kind Melanie (head of the welfare organization) € 1,650.00 when I was on a private trip visiting my sister. With this money, 5,950 meals could be paid for students from economically disadvantaged families!
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the previous and further support, stay healthy and take care of yourself!
All the best, Namaste, Ulli
💕🙏
Tina Lang, Melanie Letourneau, Ulli und Reinhard Glocknitzer

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen