Montag, 19. Dezember 2016

Hier ein Video über das von Rangjung Yeshe Shenpen finanzierte/ durchdachte/ durchgeführte Häuser Projekt. Eure Spenden gehen direkt zu diesen Menschen, welche seit über 600 Tage lang draußen schlafen (entweder ohne oder mit Zelt, oder unter Wellblechdächern). Und das im immens heißen Monsoon Sommer in Nepal, oder in urkalten Winternächten, wo’s um die Null Grad hat (ohne Heizung).




It is heartbreaking to see those homeless people having to undergo such hardship, living for more than 1 1/2 years in tents. The summer was excruciatingly hot, and now it is close to freezing temperature at night. I can't bear to think of their suffering, particularly the children and the elderly. But finally, they will get a cozy, warm home, and I rejoice from the bottom of my heart. However, building cost are very high in Nepal, and much more money is needed to relieve these villagers from their misery. I encourage everyone to participate. Every rupee, every dollar, every euro counts. Please contribute to this very worthy cause. Please help to make Rinpoche's kind vision come true as soon as possible.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen