"The trip was physically and mentally exhausting, and the first thing I did when I saw my Nepali sister afterwards was cry. I cried because I was exhausted. But I also cried because the trip was so amazingly rewarding. The more time I spend in Nepal, the more I am amazed by the beauty of the country and the beauty of the people. We were greeted so warmly everywhere we went and treated with great generosity. The work that the monks are doing is so important, and I am very happy that I was able to play a small part in this one trip."
Here are some more incredible photos from the recent trip to Tipling,
where the monks brought 550 families in need almost 7,000 tin sheets,
100 tarps, food, and clothing. The monks from Ka-Nying Shedrub Ling also
performed puja and incense offering, and inaugarated the raising of a
new prayer flag pole.









Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen