Bilder von Notunterkünften.
From Tina:
Dear all. A huge thanks to our friend Peter Oudshoorn (architect) who checked our buildings. Mine was safe, so I moved back in, taking some friends in too.It's a mess with broken glass etc. My cat Scruffy is super happy that I'm back. So I'm trying to rest up, and be strong and healthy so I can support those in need in the coming days and weeks. The situation is still horrible. Besides the many dead, injured, sick... so many people have lost their homes, either because their building collapsed or because its so cracked or tilted etc that it's dangerous to stay or even go inside to get your money, clothes, things.
.. Most people are still outside in camps and sicknesses are starting from lack of water, healthy and clean food, lack of sleep, lack of possibility to wash etc. Please keep everyone in your prayers and please continue to try to help the devastated people of Nepal. Thanks so much. Love to all


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen